To establish a genuine Federal Union in cooperation with all the Karen and all the ethnic peoples in the country for harmony, peace, stability and prosperity for all.
• To gain the rights of equality and self-determination for the Karen people;
• To establish the Karen state with a just and fair territory and self- determination;
• To establish the Federal Union based on democracy and self-determination;
• To gain basic rights, democracy and equality for the Karen people and all ethnic nationalities of Burma.
• Surrender is out of the question.
• The recognition of the Karen State must be completed.
• We shall retain our arms.
• We shall decide our own political destiny.